3.14.2010

A confession of a new respectful blogger


Yuri Endo 2005

Dear Readers,

This is my first blog entry to my first ever blog. If it weren’t for the class assignment, I normally have neither the guts nor the strong driving force to threw myself in front of some 6,808,100,000 inhabitants of the universe. As writing those first few sentences, I am already feeling at ease... and here comes my first confession in this little virtual space... I LOVED THAT MERYL STREEP'S BLOG MOVIE! I even admitted it in capitals. Okay now,
you just sit back and enjoy!

5 comments:

Tina Chen said...

meryl streep's blog movie? what, do tell....

Unknown said...

Julie & Julia... I enjoyed it probably more than I was supposed to.

Dana Loughran said...

Yeiii blog! I know it is for class, but it is a great way to keep myself updated on my Yuribouts, lol! (aside from facebook :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for dropping by!

Tina Chen said...

i watched julie and julia twice, both times on an airplane...love international flights!