4.25.2010

I have all your equipment in my locker



I have created a visual material for my upcoming presentation and I am quite psyched by the outcome.  The program that I used here is called Prezi, a free online editing tool which  zooms and rotates by itself. I should warn you first though, it was not as simple as it looks to maneuver as I no longer can count how many sleepless nights I had to spent with this guy. Now that I have finally mastered it (sort of) let me show you its sweet moves! It even lets you embed You Tube videos and upload  Flash animations.  Unfortunately, it does not have video exporting function at the moment, but good news is, you can use another free tool such as Screen Toaster to capture and export your masterpiece as a movie file. I do not work for whoever created these amazing inventions but let me just tell you...I think I'm in love.

Prezi-The zooming presentation editor
Screentoaster-Toast your screen

No comments: